Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/800Av( Aperture Value ) 5.6
ISO Speed 100
More Rough Times... :(
Urban slums from Detroit, uneasy, and a little scary. But nonetheless, very colorful.
I am so very far behind. It has been a rough few weeks for me, and things got so much worse yesterday. I was admitted to the hospital and I may be here a while. My blood counts are very low and unstable, and they are trying to figure out how to get me tuned up. Seems pretty typical for this particular chemotherapy to keep blood counts normal, but wow. I have been given so many transfusions, shots, EKG, drugs, drugs, and more drugs. I'm hoping to get some better news on my last blood labs, and hoping that things are rising. On the bright side,I have a nice private corner room with a nice view. Meanwhile, I am falling hard, and I'm very scared as everything is so uncertain.

Oh Yolanda, I am so sorry to hear of your troubles. I will pray and hope for the best for you.
ReplyDeleteI look at this photograph and it makes me think the person who took it must have a strong spirit to be able to turn a neighborhood slum into a lovely picture. I really like how you've captured so much to look at, the graffiti, the designs the wires form across the sky, the different buildings.
Keep us posted about your health whenever you can - but first and foremost rest as much as you can above everything else so that you can heal.
I'm sorry to hear about the set back Yolanda. Thank you for still being strong in spite of the difficulty and for still posting and your honesty about your feelings. The slums are uneasy and scary as I would image cancer to be, but you are still colorful and positive in the face of all this.
ReplyDeleteI'll be praying for you and I too hope for the best. Please post when you feel like it.
Yolanda, I hope and pray that the doctors can pull you out. Sounds like they've done this before! One way to think of the graffiti is that the someone tried to leave some personal, colorful expression on a drab wasteland. Perhaps the pictures you post here are the color and life you are determined to show despite all your trials. Hang in there! Vivian N.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it interesting what you discover in the backs of buildings or along alleyways. I agree, very colorful. Somehow the blue skies and the colorful graffiti seem hopeful amongst the drab buildings. I hope your days improve and that you're feeling better soon. I've been lurking here a little this summer and enjoy your photos, and seeing what catches your eye.
ReplyDeleteWell, well, the hydrangea your gardeners "attacked and mutilated" a few weeks ago is beginning to do what it does best - RECOVER. I'll send a photo soon. Sheilah
ReplyDeleteMi nombre es Lucy de Suecia. Le escribo esto para informar a todos los que buscan financiación que se comuniquen con cf-loans@outlook.com / WhatsApp +393510140339 para cualquier tipo de préstamo porque me ayudaron con un préstamo de 3.000.000 de euros para financiar mi proyecto agrícola con la devolución del 2% de amortización anual del préstamo. Me alegro mucho de querer que alguien tenga esta información. Tal vez podría ayudarle a superar los tiempos difíciles con financiación para préstamos comerciales o personales.
ReplyDelete