October 10, 2010


Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/1250
Av( Aperture Value ) 4.5
ISO Speed 100

I'm still here...

Fall is here too. I'm beginning to feel a little better and stronger this week. My friend Diane was kind enough to take me out for a ride in the country yesterday. The leaves are are starting to turn colors, and it's just so beautiful!

17 comments:

  1. Hi Yolanda! Great news that you're feeling better. I was hoping that you've been doing okay.

    Nice shot of the pumpkins. I always like the orange cast and the longer shadows this time of year. Leaves are starting to turn in some places here too. We've had a wet weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are feeling a little better. I love the orange & the repetition of the pumpkins. Perfect fall shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good! Good to hear you're feeling better! Nice warm light on the pumpkins! Vivian N.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you're feeling better, out and about and snapping pics again! Nice shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this shot almost as much as I love you!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yolanda, you're such an artist & inspiration. I love the beautiful pumpkin patch you found! You're in my thoughts every day ( I'm sure that goes for all of your other blog followers & friends) please keep getting stronger & creating beautiful images...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Yolanda, just checking in to see if you've posted any new pictures...since I visited last time, I bought a nice fat orange pumpkin & hung up my string of Halloween lights, thanks to you! I hope your feeling better-

    ReplyDelete
  9. sunny pumpkins! glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! I saw your thumbnail of pumpkins on Mike Simmons blog and had to come take a closer look. These are so pretty! I keep hoping to get out to a pumpkin farm myself... Happy Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yolanda, I hope your feeling stronger & are at home resting & dreaming about your next photography post....get better!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yolanda - I hope you're doing alright. You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OK, it's November now, & it's getting a little chilly in most places... we turn back the clocks tonight so for me, I start thinking of baked potatoes & soup for supper (my comfort foods I guess!) I love visiting your site since your pumpkins add to this whole thing I've got going on about my version of the the things that signal the arrival of Fall/early winter. I hope that you're feeling a lot better, Yolanda, & are recovering from your chemo treatments...

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're in my thoughts Yolanda....my hope is that you're still fighting and that in a few weeks you can put this year behind you....please take care

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey, you're photos are really nice! greetings from Barcelona.

    www.kamjey.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Yolanda! It's almost Christmas. I think of you often and hope you're hanging in there. I miss your photos and your postings. I like to think that you're gathering your strength so you can get back behind your camera again. I pray the New Year will bring you better days. Vivian N.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mi nombre es Lucy de Suecia. Le escribo esto para informar a todos los que buscan financiación que se comuniquen con  cf-loans@outlook.com / WhatsApp +393510140339   para cualquier tipo de préstamo porque me ayudaron con un préstamo de 3.000.000 de euros para financiar mi proyecto agrícola con la devolución del 2% de amortización anual del préstamo. Me alegro mucho de querer que alguien tenga esta información. Tal vez podría ayudarle a superar los tiempos difíciles con financiación para préstamos comerciales o personales.

    ReplyDelete