This little guy visits me every day - I feed him walnuts and he hangs out and eats at my feet. Although I had the camera out and ready to fire this morning, the lighting wasn't great, and he was a bit skittish about having a camera in his face. He just wanted walnuts, but instead he found himself staring down the barrel of my Canon. Poor little guy. He got his walnuts anyway, and he was happy. I need a good zoom lens, this way I can get closer to the animals without freaking them out, and losing quality.
So for now, I'm going to continue to shoot every day, and set some personal goals each week. I'm hoping to see some improvement in the creativity of my subject matter, and experimental techniques. So stay tuned for more daily shots beginning with later today...

You're doing great!! I know exactly what you are saying. I think I almost always have a camera with me know. It's become part of my body. lol
ReplyDeleteA while ago someone called me at work, and told me a hawk was in the quad outside his building. He asked if I had my camera with me, and I said "Of course."
I think once people know what you are doing, sometimes they'll come to you with ideas as well.