November 16, 2009

Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/10
Av( Aperture Value ) 4.0
ISO Speed 1600

The tree in my yard with the streetlight.

This is my daily cop-out. It's dark when I get home from work. I should have brought my camera to work, but I didn't. I took an opportunity to work with what little light I had, and in this case, I used the streetlight. Again, no tripod... but for last-minute outdoor shot - it'll work for today. I think the light really accentuates the golden fall colors on the tree.

3 comments:

  1. I'm astounded that you pulled of that sharp of an image at 1/10 with no tripod! Awesome shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrew and thanks for the comment! Now that I know that someone is looking, I will have to try to take it seriously and try to turn out some good stuff :) I've gotten used to bracing my camera just so... and IS doesn't hurt either :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay so I am no expert in the world of photography . But I know what I like and this is an awesome picture Yolanda!!

    ReplyDelete