Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/200Av( Aperture Value ) 5.6
ISO Speed 100
Renaissance Center
The iconic Motor City home of General Motors.
They tell me I can leave the hospital today! They got my blood counts up to normal after many transfusions, etc. I am feeling better and much less like a zombie. I don't want to go home just for the sake of getting out of here, I want to go home feeling good, and I think that's how I will be leaving today. Feeling strong and energetic! Thank you for all the support! :)

I'm so glad you are feeling better. Love this shot.
ReplyDeleteIt's wonderful you're feeling better and getting out of the hospital! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your pictures. Vivian N.
ReplyDeleteGreat news Yolanda! I hope you're feeling well by now and that you're home.
ReplyDeleteNice shot of GM's impressive headquarters.
Mi nombre es Lucy de Suecia. Le escribo esto para informar a todos los que buscan financiación que se comuniquen con cf-loans@outlook.com / WhatsApp +393510140339 para cualquier tipo de préstamo porque me ayudaron con un préstamo de 3.000.000 de euros para financiar mi proyecto agrícola con la devolución del 2% de amortización anual del préstamo. Me alegro mucho de querer que alguien tenga esta información. Tal vez podría ayudarle a superar los tiempos difíciles con financiación para préstamos comerciales o personales.
ReplyDelete