Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/800Av( Aperture Value ) 5.0
ISO Speed 100
It's a rough ride...
I won't lie - this has been a very hard month for me. I'm having a lot of pain, and have lost my ability to walk or stand (at least for periods more than a few seconds). I'm still trying to swallow that hard pill. I am sitting in the chair today, getting fed my chemotherapy cocktail. Keep hoping the poison somehow helps me get over this pain, and maybe restore some of my walking ability. Meanwhile, please hang in there with me, my friends and readers, sometimes I need a shove to get across the bridge.

Praying hard that the poison you must take does the trick and returns you not only to full health, but full mobility.
ReplyDeleteBecause anyone who shoots like this needs all the strength she can get to bring back more. What an inspirational view; something I bet we could interpret six ways from Sunday if we so wished.
Hi Yolanda! What a crappy situation you're in! It must feel like it's never-ending. I found this poem by an unknown writer. He says there's always hope - just hang in there!
ReplyDeleteWhen things go wrong as they sometimes will;
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill;
When the funds are low, and the debts are high;
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh;
When care is pressing you down a bit
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.
Success is failure turned inside out;
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt;
And you can never tell how close you are;
It may be near when it seems afar.
So, stick to the fight when you're hardest hit -
It's when things go wrong that you mustn't quit.
Vivian N.
Im keeping you so close in my Prayers..
ReplyDeleteKeep fighhting my friend. Your bridge is stunning and one you need to get to the other side of and you will.
I almost lost my brother over the weekend..He continues to fight the fight also.
Much Love
and I understand.
Hang in there Yolanda. I agree with Carmi on the various ways the bridge can hold meaning. Thank you for posting and updating us. You're in my prayers. I hope the chemo does it's job.
ReplyDeleteYolanda, I'm so sorry you are having such difficulty. You are in my prayers and from all the comments, you have an army of soldiers praying and fighting along side you.
ReplyDeleteYour bridge photo is absolutely beautiful and you can and will push to the other side.
Yolanda ~ Hang in there honey! You will get through this! We are all thinking about you and praying for you!!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo!
Mi nombre es Lucy de Suecia. Le escribo esto para informar a todos los que buscan financiación que se comuniquen con cf-loans@outlook.com / WhatsApp +393510140339 para cualquier tipo de préstamo porque me ayudaron con un préstamo de 3.000.000 de euros para financiar mi proyecto agrícola con la devolución del 2% de amortización anual del préstamo. Me alegro mucho de querer que alguien tenga esta información. Tal vez podría ayudarle a superar los tiempos difíciles con financiación para préstamos comerciales o personales.
ReplyDelete