Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/30Av( Aperture Value ) 8.0
ISO Speed 100
Glass
OK, well I am having difficulty keeping up with the photo journal. Since I've been back to Ohio, I haven't taken any pictures. Not sure if depression is setting in again, or if I'm just trying to re-adjust. I have had a lot of pain and discomfort lately, which makes it hard to get motivated to get out shooting. Not feeling much inspiration at the moment. So bear with me while I work through my creative/activity block...

wonderful selective focus...very beautiful picture...
ReplyDeleteI've had a similar block since returning to Ohio from the West coast! Maybe it's just that Ohio pales in comparison? Hope you're feeling better soon and that your photo mojo comes back. I think I'm going to have to make a serious effort tomorrow to get back into the groove myself.
ReplyDeleteYolanda, the block will break, I just know it. Anyone with the talent to see so well and take such super photos surely will have that reward. I feel like it is on the way, that subjects to shoot will appear, and you will be ready.
ReplyDeleteYo ~ You have been going through one hell of a battle and you have every right to have bad days. I'm sending good thoughts your way!
ReplyDeleteHang in there! I know you will get back to photography soon!
Beautiful!!! I love it.
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful picture. I know you'll get back to taking more photos before long. Just posting pictures is keeping you involved and shows you're hanging in there. Stay with it! I'm thinking of you. Vivian N.
ReplyDeleteI love this image.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear of the news. Pain is so hard to deal with also.
Your in my Prayers my friend. Stay with it.