Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/1000Av( Aperture Value ) 4.0
ISO Speed 100
Bath Tub
Well, I think only Tony can get away with having rusty bath tubs in his yard :)
I am leaving the NW to go back to Ohio tomorrow. I am so sad to leave, and I can't believe how fast this time went. I was so grateful to see all my friends, my familiar places, and the beautiful landscapes around me. My heart is breaking. I hope that my next hospital jail sentence doesn't keep me as long as last time. I can't wait to come back. I am scared to learn my sentence, b
ut I have to stand strong.I am also leaving with a new look - Tony's new lady Dana gave me a fun new style - and funky color too :)

Beautiful artistic view and nice to see you and your funky hair. Love it. .
ReplyDeleteYolanda glad you had such a good time.
ReplyDeleteLove your new do! Keep your head up! I know you can get through this next set of hurdles!
ReplyDeleteLove the bathtub shot!! Beautifully framed with the high grass!
I've never seen a rusty bathtub captured with such grace. Then again, this is YOU we're talking about, so no surprise there :)
ReplyDeleteLove the new hair! Yet another milestone in your journey to health.
Your photos are poetry for the eyes. Thank you so much for posting them and for sharing your struggle with us. I pray for the best possible news when you get back to Ohio. And I really like your hair!
ReplyDeleteI love the bathtub. It takes me back to when I was growing up and we had bought a little farm and we didn't have the bathroom up yet, but we had a claw foot tub we kept outside in the sun and filled up for baths at the end of the day. The water was warmed by the sun.
ReplyDeleteThat hair-do is pretty good! When you're back in the hospital, every time you look in the mirror, you'll be transported back to someone or something in the NW that will make you smile good luck, keep posting
ReplyDeleteYou put the "Yo!" in Yolanda! You look great! Unleash your positive energy on OH and make it shine. And as Frank Zappa said "Home is where the heart is... on the bus." Oh, and if you get a chance check out the photo/photoshop work I did for Ethan's baseball team posted on my site. (Left side of "the head", Sizzler, most of the good ones are on the "7-25-10" game), would love to hear your comments. Keep on postin'!
ReplyDelete