Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/80Av( Aperture Value ) 5.6
ISO Speed 100
The Innocence of Dirty Feet
I loved that Holly's baby was enjoying the earth and being carefree - not that she's running around yet, but just a nice day to stick your feet in the dirt and crawl around on a picnic blanket in the shade. I can tell she will be running soon!
As for me, I am in the chemo la-z-boy today, getting a new treatment. I like the new hospital, and they tell me that there will be a massage therapist tomorrow! I'm coming for treatment over the next few days, then I'm done for 3 weeks! I like the new schedule. But, nonetheless, I am back in hospital jail for the moment. I've been having a hard time walking/standing lately, with lots of back and leg pain, and losing these simple freedoms is very troublesome. I'm hoping that this treatment helps with this pain, and I will be able to run my feet through the dirt again soon.

Oh Yo...I'm sorry to hear you are going through some rough times. Hang in there!!!! I can't even imagine what you have been going through, you are always in my thoughts and prayers!! Take advantage of the massage therapist!! ;)
ReplyDeleteLove the dirty feet!! Super cute!
What a wonderful picture. I'm sorry that you are going through a hard time, I hope you get to run your feet through the dirt soon too.
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful innocence - dirty feet! I too hope that soon you will be taking some pictures of your OWN dirty feet.
ReplyDeleteI keeping you in my prayers tonight. My brother has been in hosptial since May fighting with the Rataiton now.
ReplyDeletexo
Mi nombre es Lucy de Suecia. Le escribo esto para informar a todos los que buscan financiación que se comuniquen con cf-loans@outlook.com / WhatsApp +393510140339 para cualquier tipo de préstamo porque me ayudaron con un préstamo de 3.000.000 de euros para financiar mi proyecto agrícola con la devolución del 2% de amortización anual del préstamo. Me alegro mucho de querer que alguien tenga esta información. Tal vez podría ayudarle a superar los tiempos difíciles con financiación para préstamos comerciales o personales.
ReplyDelete