August 3, 2010

Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/400
Av( Aperture Value ) 5.0
ISO Speed 100


Mountain Flowers

These pretty purple stalks growing near Bow Lake in Yoho National Park, BC.

I'm still trying to get caught up on my blog - just finished posting in the blanks for July, now I have to start moving forward!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful color & love the DoF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the back lighting, and I like how despite the shallow DoF for separating foreground, you can still tell what it is in the background! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yolanda,
    I love this picture. I have a shot of similar flora posted yesterday. You're invited to stop by A Camp Host Housewife's Meanderings and Levonne's Pretty Pics when you have a few minutes! I'd love to hear what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Dof! Love the colors and the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning .. Love the color and of course I adore the wildflower. You look like you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete