Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/1000Av( Aperture Value ) 4.5
ISO Speed 100
It's Mexican Restaurant Review Time!
Went to lunch with Diane today and she assured me that I would LIKE this place. I hadn't tried it until today, but I was pleasantly surprised!
The chips were homemade and fresh, however, I didn't care for the salsa - the hot or the mild. For lunch I had a taco and an enchilada. The enchilada sauce had an unexpected cinnamon flavor. The taco was pretty darn good too. I had a cup of pinto beans - sort of like a soup. I enjoyed dipping my chips in the pinto beans, rather than the salsa. Diane had the chicken nachos which were also very good! So, for me, it was a win. If I want to eat anything close to Mexican food in this neck of the woods, I will definitely come back to El Vaquero! (Secor Rd).

Yeah!!! Let's sell them your "salsa" recipe!
ReplyDeleteNice to hear you had a great time out. Sounds wonderful
ReplyDeleteDid you get to have Mexican food when you were in the Northwest? If so, where?
ReplyDelete@Mike - there's a little place near my house called Cactus Ya-Ya - it's on Mill Plain in Vancouver. It's a bit of tex-mex and Mexican - their food is very unique and very good. They have my favorite salsa and bean dip. Excellent and cheap happy hour every day from 3-6! I ate there a few times ;)
ReplyDelete