HDR ExperimentTakakkaw Falls
I shot this scene with a few different exposures, and then merged them all using Photomatix. I have never done HDR before, but it's something I would like to experiment with some more!
The intent is to try to take and publish one photo a day. Not sure how this will work out, but I'm hoping by posting my photographs, I will improve my skills, by pushing myself to try something new - like a new technique, experimental camera settings, post production tricks, or simply tell a story. I am currently shooting with a digital Canon Rebel T1i.
This image has nice definition. The details look nice and clear. I like the way you captured the falls. Nice job!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful place.
ReplyDeleteGreat photograph Yolanda.
Have a great evening.
Costas
Exquisite.
ReplyDeleteI love HDR. I'm still trying to figure it out. When you get the exposures correct you can come up with some amazing shots! Keep it up! If you have any questions let me know!
ReplyDeleteGoegeous.. Just amazing. . I love your view.
ReplyDeleteI think Im one of your biggest fans with Bre I think. Well I think so.
Hope you smile.
Much Love my friend. Stay with it. .
I have been trying hard to keep my head above the water also and its only by unending faith that I can . Faith will light the path .
ReplyDeleteUnfailing , unending faith that this is the path. xo