Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/60
Av( Aperture Value ) 4.0
ISO Speed 100
My wedding day...
Never thought I'd get hitched again. But here I am - remarrying the only other man I married once before. He is here for me, and he takes me as I am, broken and all. Life will be complete with him and us together. I thank him for loving me in the most unconditional way.
This is a bouquet of flowers sent by his sail racing team to congratulate us. I shot indoor with natural daylight by the window.
Now just waiting to meet with the Pastor, hoping for a little sun break so that we can be outdoors in the garden, us, a few friends, and Jerry Garcia. I have fallen off the daily post for a bit here, but there's a good reason. Reasons that will reveal themselves later, and for now I'm trying the best I can. Bear with me!

Beautiful bouquet & excellent close up.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations.