December 11, 2009

Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1
Av( Aperture Value ) 4.0
ISO Speed 200

Friday afternoon traffic

What else to do when stuck in traffic but play with the camera... ? Although it looks like I was moving fast, I was actually sitting, so I decided to try some timed shots for a motion effect. While the shutter is set to 1 second, I zoomed out while shooting to get this motion effect. Not exactly my best experiment, or a technically great shot, but the best I could do while sitting in the car waiting to move. Sometimes it's just fun to play and learn :)

2 comments:

  1. It took me a while to get it myself. But this is kind of cool in a manic sort of way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I'll ever be done experimenting with various shots and techniques. You might as well. Sometimes you end up with something pretty interesting.

    ReplyDelete