Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/80Av( Aperture Value ) 1.8
ISO Speed 400
Empty airport; empty heart
Having a hard time leaving PDX today. Going into the great unknown. Delayed flight, already re-routed, will get to Detroit sometime early tomorrow morning. Then the journey begins. I am going to try to find my strength, even if it may take me all over the country; I will find it. I didn't really say goodbye to anyone - just "I'll see you later..."
Until tomorrow... blue skies :)
This Monochrome concept came from Aileni at The Monochrome Weekend

Lovely shot. Captures the lonely emotion very well. Safe travels!
ReplyDeleteThe only thing worse that a lonely airport is a lonely bus station. Nice photo. Glad I'm not sitting in one of the "comfortable" seats. Happy New Year.
ReplyDeletehi yolanda. phil here. tim provided the link to your project last week and ive been checking in every day since. love the project. big undertaking!!! hope if brings you the challenge and comfort you seek. as a subscriber to photography mag and the owner of my own canon dslr, i consider myself pretty much a pro, so i might even chime in from time to time! :) love the pics so far. keep up the good work. sue and i thinking of you everyday...
ReplyDeleteHi Phil! Nice to see you here! Would love your comments and would like to see some of your work too. I heard you were doing a lot of equestrian shots. Do you have a Flickr photostream? Anyway, feel free to chime in - negative or positive - always looking for feedback! Tell Susan I said HI and we'll talk to you soon!
ReplyDeleteExcellent capture. It feels stark and yet full of emotion.
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!