Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/80Av( Aperture Value ) 2.5
ISO Speed 100
Monochrome Arches
More architecture from the University of Michigan campus - (yes, from yesterday - cheat) :)
The intent is to try to take and publish one photo a day. Not sure how this will work out, but I'm hoping by posting my photographs, I will improve my skills, by pushing myself to try something new - like a new technique, experimental camera settings, post production tricks, or simply tell a story. I am currently shooting with a digital Canon Rebel T1i.
I like this 'cheat'!
ReplyDeleteI love this shot. Don't know what the cheat was/is but I love the way you work with depth in this one. Now I am really curious. What is the cheat?
ReplyDeleteI really really like this. I'm glad you cheated.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful photograph again Yolanda.
ReplyDeleteCostas
Ooh! Is that in the law quad? I have some similar shots from my photo shoot there earlier this year - the arches are just awesome fun to shoot! You did a much better job with them than I did!
ReplyDeleteI thought we were in Italy for a minute. Beautiful shot.
ReplyDeleteThis is just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteExcellent shot Yolanda!
ReplyDelete