June 23, 2010

Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/2000
Av( Aperture Value ) 4.0
ISO Speed 100

More from UofM

Yes, another cheat (cheat referring to posting a photo that I did not take on this day). This another from Saturday. Lately I find myself not feeling well enough to get out and shoot. I feel guilty about it, and a bit frustrated as I think it would be better for my soul if I did get out... A little more strength every day

4 comments:

  1. I love the shot and how the x is on the corner of the building. Don't beat yourself up about not taking this today. Sometimes, we have to take care of ourselves and sometimes we can't do everything - no matter how much we want to.

    I hope you are feeling stronger soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In that case I'm a big cheat. I post photos all the time that haven't been taken recently. Life has to go on each day and sometimes it doesn't involve a camera. I agree, don't beat yourself up. Your photos are always wonderful! I like the big striking X in this one.

    I hope you get to feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, busted! I think everyone has days where the muse is gone ... or the body is tired and unwilling ... or nothing comes our way that piques our interest ...

    I hope you feel better soon, though. I am thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a good, strong photo - lots of movement and striking color. And, what a beautiful blue sky! I'm hoping you feel a LOT better very SOON! Vivian N.

    ReplyDelete