Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/30Av( Aperture Value ) 1.6
ISO Speed 100
Goodnight Frog Town
Another shot that I really wish to try with the tripod and a nice long shutter speed, but for now - hand held.
The kind doctors and nurses have given me a reprieve for 6 weeks. I am leaving Toledo for now and returning for a visit to my home in the Pacific Northwest. I will spend the next several weeks reuniting with my friends, the beautiful land that I have missed so much, and a small sliver of my old life before I left. I don't know what lies ahead after my 6 weeks is over, only more testing and scans will tell the story. But for now, I am going to reclaim a piece of my soul - and live like I used to live, before this disease took over my life. I will spend my hours hiking, walking the white sand of the Pacific Coast, drinking craft beers, admiring edgy art, eating Mexican food, traveling to British Columbia to the mountains, hike some more... most of all, I will be taking pictures of all of it. I don't want to miss a moment of this precious time. Stay tuned for a shift in longitude, latitude and attitude :)

Hooray! I'm so excited for you! You'll have a wonderful time, and I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures! Vivian N.
ReplyDeleteWow - you made Toledo look nice! No small feat!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're getting a bit of a break, but I'll miss you even though we hardly ever spend actual time together! Have a blast out west - can't wait to see what you post here!
Keep drinking those Craft Beers... I'm looking forward to seeing all of those new pictures ...
ReplyDeleteThat's great news, Yolanda! For the next few days the weather looks dry then after July 4th we shouldn't get rain for awhile. I like this photo - it could be Portland too. I also like the last sentence of your post. Have a good flight!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful photo.
ReplyDeleteWelcome home.
YEA! I hope the six weeks gives you the shift you need. I love the lighting of this photo and the play of the lights on the water. Great shot.
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful!
ReplyDelete