June 24, 2010

Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/50
Av( Aperture Value ) 1.6
ISO Speed 100

The Skyway

I have been wanting to shoot this bridge - especially at night when it is lit. I met some friends downtown for happy hour and dinner and managed to get the bridge at twilight. I really want to use my tripod for a timed night shot on this, but no tripod this time, just hand held.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I love it! That is some capture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the light!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awesome bridge, I love how it's lit. You should shoot it at sunset sometime and see if you can get a rad flare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have discovered your blog and I am impressed by your photo's. I read your story, hope you are well, keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What, no tripod? You must have the rock steadiest hands around! Because that is a very beautiful catch of a beautiful bridge - in twilight mode!

    ReplyDelete