Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/250Av( Aperture Value ) 5.6
ISO Speed 100
"Watching for the Wind"
A water sculpture at the Toledo Botanical Gardens, this abstract represents the movement of sailboats; they change direction and list with the wind. In the early evening sun, the sculptures were reflecting beautifully in the pond, and this image is my contribution to "Weekend Reflections."
*This reflection is inspired by Weekend Reflections thanks to James at Newtown Area Photo. Click on the link to see other wonderful reflection shots!

Fantastic capture! I do love the watery reflections and this one is superb! Love the water sculpture! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, Yolanda! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteSylvia
Great shot!
ReplyDeleteMan I am glad you told us what that is. I couldn't figure it out. Great picture of the sculpture.
ReplyDeleteThat was a very interesting sculpture - very fitting and the kind that appeals to me. And perfect for this subject :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful kinetic sculpture. I love your picture.
ReplyDeleteVery neat sculpture! I would love to visit where you are! So many neat ponds, lakes and I love all the adventures you've been on!
ReplyDeleteCool looking sculpture and a great reflection photo. Very pretty place!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful reflection! I love this sculpture - a perfect place for it too.
ReplyDeleteNice reflection shot, Yolanda! I like how you caught the blue sky in the foreground!
ReplyDeletetres jolie photo !
ReplyDeleteIt's very unique for sure. An eye catcher.
ReplyDelete