February 4, 2010

(Bananas)
Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/100
Av( Aperture Value ) 2.5
ISO Speed 200


Crazy bananas and wacky coconuts

My potassium looked good today! And the terror of having the line installed in my arm yesterday really paid off today - it was a chemo day, as is every Thursday. I think once I get past the weirdness of this little hose hanging out of my inner arm, the benefits of easy IV access and bloodwork will make that little hose my best friend.

So, feeling pretty good after a full day of treatments, I went to the grocery store for some much needed fresh foods and goodies. OK, I feel a bit bananas and wacky coconuts after chemo cocktail filled with steroids and Valium. I will have a hangover tomorrow, but another day down, and another cancer cell bites the dust.

(Coconuts)
Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/125
Av( Aperture Value ) 1.4
ISO Speed 200

6 comments:

  1. Your spirit and positive attitude inspires me! Keep it up!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your positive outlook, Yolanda. My wife is in her second year of surviving cancer and thank God things are going well.

    Very nice images of the produce! Really clear with nice color. I like the subtle reflection of the bananas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. They spelled "whacky" wrong. Great photos though. I love the DoF on the bananas!

    Keep on pwning that noob cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, there have been times when I've felt like I'm going both bananas and coconuts.
    I'm glad you managed to get out for a bit after having to endure the treatment. Getting out and doing things helps to clear your head and gets some fresh air in your lungs.

    Also, thanks for stopping by and your kind comments. I do appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the reflection of the bananas! Very nice! And the way they spelled "whacky" made me think you were supposed to "whack" the coconut on the counter to open it. Heh.

    Those cancer cells don't stand a chance with you in charge! Send 'em packing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that banana photo is beautifully yummy~ I also like the DoF as Adam mentioned. I hadn't seen the abbreviation before, had to google it. Love the many ways we have to learn and share. How witty of you to see the play on the coconut label. I always enjoy your photos, dialogue and comments that you make on other's blogs.

    ♥it

    ReplyDelete