Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/60Av( Aperture Value ) 4.0
ISO Speed 100
The street sculpture outside the Toledo Mud Hens stadium
I just loved this brass sculpture on the street looking inside the ball field - so realistic and nostalgic. The fact that it is winter, with snow on the ground - the farthest we can be from baseball season - just made t
his shot even more curious. A baseball field in the winter seems so desolate.So what do they see when they look through the wall?
...certainly not a baseball game on Valentine's Day :)

Those photos would make a great diptych (I think that's how it's spelled). Cool shots!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great shot - what a wonderful thing to run across. LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteI used to see these kinds of sculptures in Texas but this one looks better than those. I really like it.
ReplyDeleteAnother fine example of fun public art. I really like the whole idea of this one in particular. The kids catching a glimpse of the game through the boards of the fence. Conjures up thoughts of days past.
ReplyDeleteI really like that you did it in Sepia. It compliments the brass sculpture and gives it the look of a scene from the past. Well done!
ReplyDeleteGreat shots! It's always hard to think of baseball at this time of year (especially with this much snow on the ground). But I think they start spring training in a couple of weeks (if they haven't already started!).
ReplyDelete