February 17, 2010

Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/10
Av( Aperture Value ) 14.0
ISO Speed 200

Toledo Architecture

I am very much enjoying a visit this week from a good friend of mine from Washington. It's nice to have a familiar face spending time with me in Toledo. Unfortunately, it's not the best time to have any decent sight-seeing or fun activities, between the predictably snowy and gray weather, and the fact that I'm not at the top of my physical game at the moment.

For the meanwhile, we are happy to drive around and appreciate the architecture, while also indulging into a little rest and relaxation indoors.

6 comments:

  1. The lines on this terminate at exactly the right place. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool of your friend to come see you. That's got to be therapeutic.

    This is really a good shot. Not only the composition, but I'm really a sucker for brick. I'm glad you're getting out and finding such good material.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a good eye, Yolanda. I like the composition!

    Very nice of your NW friend to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot! I love the repeating pattern.

    OK, I think you, Steve Gallow, and me are all starting to think alike - we all had architectural elements as the focus of our posts! Too funny. Or maybe it's just that we are all tired of seeing gray snow and gray skies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the lines on today's photo. Toledonative is correct. It was a very gray day here. I needed something else to photograph. They say that great minds think alike. I hope you two have great minds. I'm not so sure about mine. lol

    ReplyDelete