Tv( Shutter Speed ) 0.3Av( Aperture Value ) 22.0
ISO Speed 100
Snow....
Well there are already 8 or so inches on the ground and it's supposed to keep snowing through the night into tomorrow. Another winter storm in action.
Maybe we should all pray for this to happen for the Winter Games in Vancouver, BC - snow in the east is not helping the athletes! I'm feeling a bit uninspired because of this weather, not much else to shoot at, so I practiced with a kinetic effect.

Interesting effect! It kinda makes me dizzy! Very cool to capture such motion in a still pic though.
ReplyDeleteYeah, this snow is not the most inspiring for photos - I'm hoping once it stops falling I can get out and take some pretty pictures of it. For now I'm staying inside in my sweats with a cup of tea!
Cool shot! It makes the image seem incredulous. It's like, "Really? It's SNOWING? WHAT?"
ReplyDeleteWhat a trip. I think I'll get dizzy if I look too long but it's mesmerizing.
ReplyDeleteYes, it's like a "bad dream" sequence!
ReplyDeleteWow, I thought I was having a flashback there for a minute.
ReplyDelete