March 10, 2010

Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/30
Av( Aperture Value ) 5.6
ISO Speed 100


The rusted wind chimes

Wow! It started off raining today and turned out pretty nice in the 60's! The snow is still melting, and spring is in the air!

I'm starting to feel a little better each day, but tomorrow starts a very difficult course of treatment. I was also informed that I have to continue with chemotherapy through these next few weeks. Thought I was done, but I guess I can endure another two treatments. {sigh} It's the radiation that is going to be difficult. Just pushing through each day - just like the spring pushing through the winter.

9 comments:

  1. And just like spring pushing through winter, sometimes it seems to take forever. But every time, spring inevitably wins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice cheery shot Yolanda. Wind chimes are always soothing and peaceful to me. I'll bet those sound nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the down home feel of these. The rust really makes it though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Don and Krise, I love the rust. That's what first caught my eye. I also ♥ the trellis in the background.

    I hope the next couple weeks are easy on you, I know you will get through it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1,2,6,7,8,10th.. what happened to every stinkin' day?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shot! I guess I have a thing for bells (referring to Jan. 7 Inside the Labyrinth). Please know , you are in my thoughts...Sig

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice detail, a well-composed shot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like the DoF you have obtained here. Rusty metal is one of my favourite things ... along with aged wood, mossy bricks, delapidated buildings ... old people.

    ReplyDelete