March 16, 2010

Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/160
Av( Aperture Value ) 9.0
ISO Speed 100

What's good for the goose...

My socks are off, toes are out. What a day today! Sunny and warm, it WAS spring! So great to be outdoors for a change!

I met my friend Jennifer for lunch today - haven't seen her in a long time. It's always nice to reconnect with friends! On my way home, Monica called and we met at the Toledo Botanical Garden to enjoy the sunshine - where we apparently went on a wild goose chase. They weren't too camera shy today and were more than happy to come close to find out if there were any treats in my pockets.

We later went for ice cream... what a decadent day it was... I had chocolate raspberry truffle without an ounce of guilt!

4 comments:

  1. Haha. It looks like one of those cheesy portraits where the subject is gazing out over the water... except the subject is a goose. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like he turned his back on you. Not much of a poser is he?
    I still like the photo though, and I'm glad you had a chance to get out and sample the ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice framing there with the tree... Too bad you didnt ask the goose to make a good pose.. But I like it though... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Around my house the ducks and geese are very camera shy, and quickly leave the area. In the local parks they come around looking for food.

    I like the color of the water in this one, and the perspective of looking over the Goose's shoulder.

    ReplyDelete