Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/400Av( Aperture Value ) 5.6
ISO Speed 100
Another rainy day on Erie
Ah, I am very happy for the spring-forward today. Longer days, I can tell that spring is near! I don't mind the rain - it reminds me of the NW. I love waking to the sound and the smell of rain with the window opened.

The landscape looks desolate and beautiful at the same time. The sky suits it perfectly!
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing how gray skies can vary. Many times we have very thick clouds with very little variations. These are thick clouds, but still have variations of darkness. I think they make a great sky line. Well done.
ReplyDeleteI realize there are only three birds in this picture but my first thought when I saw this was the movie The Birds by Hitchcock. Strange I know.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot though!! :)
I think this is one of your best yet. I love it!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and stark. Love it!
ReplyDeleteThis really has a stormy feel to it. Very nice.
ReplyDeleteNorth Cape at the begining of the season.....much fun to come. great picture...looks like October and not march
ReplyDelete