March 8, 2010

Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/40
Av( Aperture Value ) 5.6
ISO Speed 100

Drops in the pond

These are not drops of rain believe it or not, instead, they are the drops of rapidly melting snow dripping from the roof of a gazebo into the pond. Another sunny day with warm temps and glimpses of spring everywhere!

8 comments:

  1. I like the colors and the symmetry of the drops. The second one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are works of art. I still get amazed by simple ordinary things that are made extrodinary by good photography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Yolanda! I like the way you see things. I especially like the second one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots! I like how you can see the leaves in the pond!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool. Especially when you look closer and see the leaves. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those look fantastic! The water doesn't look unnatural, but it's still a very colorful shot. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Simply gorgeous.

    I am loving this weather - I'll even take the rain we are supposed to get over the snow and bitter cold we had for months!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an interesting pair of images to look at. I love the patterns of the ripples made by the melting snow. The colour is really cool, too.

    ReplyDelete