Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/80Av( Aperture Value ) 10.0
ISO Speed 100
Weekend Reflections and shadows
*This reflection is inspired by Weekend Reflections thanks to James at Newtown Area Photo. Click on the link to see other wonderful reflection shots!
The intent is to try to take and publish one photo a day. Not sure how this will work out, but I'm hoping by posting my photographs, I will improve my skills, by pushing myself to try something new - like a new technique, experimental camera settings, post production tricks, or simply tell a story. I am currently shooting with a digital Canon Rebel T1i.
Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/80
Great shot!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful melting pot of shadows and reflections! Very lovely!
ReplyDeleteI like the balance of the shadows, and reflection. Very well captured.
ReplyDeleteWow! Love the range of colors and the composition! Superb.
ReplyDeleteA circle of reflections! Incredible image!
ReplyDeleteWow! Amazing shot! I recognize that bridge in the corner. ;-)
ReplyDeleteI didn't make it out to TBG today but did manage to get outside a little! Wish this weather would stick around.
I love how everything around this pond is reflected in the water! Awesome.
ReplyDeleteI hope you are hanging in there!!
This is truly lovely!
ReplyDeleteI love the mix of reflection and shadow. Very effective shot! Kathy
ReplyDeleteThat's so cool. It's like the shadows and the reflections are meeting at the lake for a dance in the sunlight.
ReplyDelete