March 18, 2010

Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/80
Av( Aperture Value ) 4.0
ISO Speed 100


Blue Sky Window Reflection

Today was day one of a new round of radiation treatments. It was seriously painful and uncomfortable. I managed to whimper my way through it. One down, five more to go... {sigh}. I am determined to take it like a champ. My eye is on the prize!

*This reflection is inspired by Weekend Reflections thanks to James at Newtown Area Photo. Click on the link to see other wonderful reflection shots!

12 comments:

  1. What a great shot! The reflection is so clear, I would have thought it was the view THROUGH the window if you hadn't said otherwise!

    Hang in there with the radiation - it will all be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are a champ. That is a beautiful reflection and the wooden frame is pretty nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great reflections, and the colors are awesome. Looks really rustic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everyone else Yolanda, great reflection. I like the texture on the wood and the position of the window. You are a champ and a trooper. You're in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this pic! The window and wall is interesting by themselves, but add the reflection and you have another dimension to it. Awesome!

    Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go trooper!!! You can do it!!!

    The reflection is fantastic. I love the blueness of the sky. I like the rustic wood around the window as well. The exposure on the wood is very well balanced with the bright reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I like this! What great color and texture and the reflection is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shot! I agree with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful shot. The composition is wonderful, and such a great reflection. You are a champ and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow--what a beautiful photo. The contrasts of that blue-skied shine and aged wood are just stunning. A lovely choice for Reflections Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are doing great with that project! Love it! If you have a time, come to see my similar project there: http://andreydorokhov365project.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete