March 21, 2010

Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/250
Av( Aperture Value ) 6.3
ISO Speed 100


More from the Botanical Garden

A bit of a cheat - taken yesterday. Susan, Toledonative, wanted to see my swan. Here he is! Wondering why his neck is dirty? See the picture below :)

The wildlife at the garden were hungry, and certainly not being shy about trying to find food any way they could. I brought some bread for them - for the ducks, geese, and even the squirrels were not shy nor picky about whatever morsels were thrown their way!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful. He is almost shaped like a heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha the 2nd one is funny. The first one is fantastic though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I probably would have thought that the dark neck was due to a shadow or something. I agree with Andrew, the second shot is funny. Swans usually look elegant. Nice captures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee! The second shot is hilarious! I like both of your swan shots! Next time I'm bringing bread!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots, especially the second one. Animals are never too proud to get a little dirty when it comes to food are they?

    ReplyDelete