June 11, 2010

Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/60
Av( Aperture Value ) 5.0
ISO Speed 100

Spiraling Stair

A spiraling metal staircase from the ground to the roof! The textures and the shadows caught my eye as I was carefully descending.

This Monochrome concept came from Aileni at The Monochrome Weekend

14 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS! You know how I feel about stairs too. B&W is the only way to go on this. I LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture! Pattern, line, texture, and the full tonal range from white to black. This is a great abstract reality photo! Vivian N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa. What a brave gal you are! And thanks for the visit and comment, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea Yolanda! Looks like a hand full of diamond plate playing cards! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully captured Yolanda.
    Costas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such staircases are classic, and I like you implementation very well with this lighting giving us all the shades of grey in a simple spiral. well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's scary! But it's a good design and you've taken it well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this a lot. It's so abstract it could be anything and it can be what it is. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this abstract design! Imaginative. Thanks for coming to levonne's pretty pics and leaving great comments Yolanda.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Awesome shot! I love everything about this one. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome shot!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super neat shot! Kind of makes me dizzy, and I would have been afraid to go down them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Saw the title of your blog on Mike Simmon's and thought I'd visit. Love it! Love this image too...very cool.

    ReplyDelete