July 4, 2010

Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/50
Av( Aperture Value ) 8.0
ISO Speed 100


Mini Castle

I don't really have a story for this, other than I have passed by it so many times and have wondered what this miniature castle is doing next to the railroad tracks. As it turns out, I got a closer look today - there are more than this one miniature - there was another one, on what appears to be a multi-million dollar estate on the other side of the railroad tracks. The property was for sale. Wonder if the miniatures are included?

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I'd like to see them in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! And different! Maybe this is where the fairy royalty live? If Ann Arbor can have all the fairy doors for the normal wee folk, why can't there be castles for them on the west coast?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll go halves with you on the castle

    ReplyDelete