Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/80Av( Aperture Value ) 5.6
ISO Speed 100
It's Not all Roses
Been back only a few days and I'm already slacking on my postings! It's been raining here for the past two days - imagine that... rain in the Northwest... Haven't really wanted to bring the camera equipment out in the rain. It seems to have stopped for the time being, and they are promising sunshine for a while!
My neighbor Sheila was kind enough to let me photograph her beautiful flowers and roses in her yard. She really has a green thumb when it comes to her flowers, and her yard is an endless garden of blossoms and vibrant colors!

Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/60
Av( Aperture Value ) 6.3
ISO Speed 100

Absolutely gorgeous. Both of them
ReplyDeleteThe red rose is beautiful! Good use of depth of field! Did you use a tripod for these two pictures? Both pictures are so sharp and your shutter speeds are so slow. Vivian N.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love the rose. I know the rain and grey skies are getting old, but the flowers look so good under an overcast sky with some raindrops added for sparkle.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. I love roses with raindrops - I'm not sure why. Must be because I also live in the Pacific Northwest, and that's what I'm used to?
ReplyDeleteFunny thing about the weather here ... by the middle of next week we will be complaining about the intense heat! I hear it's supposed to be in the 90's.
I hope you have a very happy weekend. Welcome home.
Amazing!
ReplyDelete