Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/40Av( Aperture Value ) 5.6
ISO Speed 400
The Balance
An unusual spot to be having lunch, but this little guy sure knew how to get his meal! Ah, it's really fun to capture the cute animals with the new zoom lens!
The intent is to try to take and publish one photo a day. Not sure how this will work out, but I'm hoping by posting my photographs, I will improve my skills, by pushing myself to try something new - like a new technique, experimental camera settings, post production tricks, or simply tell a story. I am currently shooting with a digital Canon Rebel T1i.
Amazing shot! Love the detail in his tail!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous shot.. I havent been out today . Just to water flowers and do housework here.
ReplyDeleteLove your view agian.
Your in my prayers still my friend and keep shooting.. !!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot Yolanda.
ReplyDeleteCostas
What a perfect shot!!!
ReplyDeletevery nice photo
ReplyDeleteStopping to check on you . One of my fave stops. Hope your doing well.
ReplyDeleteIm looking for an update and have a block of some kind. Keep shooting.
Yeah, the detail in the tail is very good. I like the bokeh too.
ReplyDelete