Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/1250Av( Aperture Value ) 5.6
ISO Speed 100
Paragliders
It turns out that this week was the Canadian Paragliding championships. Some of these pilots have flown all the way to the US border (a 200 mile trip)!
I was going to take a tandem ride on one of these, but my legs haven't been strong enough to run for the takeoff. But this is a ride that I will be taking; hopefully next visit before winter.

That takes courage, or it would take courage for me to do it! Nice pic! I was surprised by the other little gliders all around in the picture.
ReplyDeleteThis looks like so much fun. The bright colors of the Sales make for a great photograph.
ReplyDeleteAmazing shots!!!
ReplyDeleteI would be too afraid!!! I hope you have the opportunity to try that!
Oh, I know you will be so happy when you are strong enough to make the run for the takeoff. More power to you!
ReplyDeleteCool!
ReplyDelete