Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/160Av( Aperture Value ) 5.0
ISO Speed 100
Hungry Birds
These blue birds are not shy about coming close for a handout. They love walnuts, and every time I open my back door, they come flying down from the tree and wait for a walnut. If I feed the squirrels the walnuts, these birds will confront the squirrels for the treats! It's fun to watch...
I am off to the coast for a few days. Not sure if I will have internet access, so I may not be able to post over the next few days. I will be taking lots of photos! The temps will be much milder at the beach too!

Great shot of the scrub jay!
ReplyDeleteAWE! Love the bird.
ReplyDeleteI love this portrait of your mischievous, walnut-scrounging friend!!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot! Walnuts - who knew? Enjoy the cooler coast! Weather finally broke here - thunderstorm just rolled through. Whew!
ReplyDeleteThat is really a cool shot. I love the feathery area around the tops of the legs! Have fun on your trip.
ReplyDelete