July 8, 2010

Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/1600
Av( Aperture Value ) 5.6
ISO Speed 100

Haystack Rock

The coast is a bit socked in today with fog and clouds - I'm hoping it blows out by tomorrow. It's almost sunset, and I'm not hopeful for anything exciting, but I'll be waiting.

6 comments:

  1. I like the movement in that shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was near Ecola this morning. I could only get a fog shrouded Haystack shot. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bela a força da Natureza...Espectacular....
    Cumprimentos

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've learned that each photo situation has its merits. True, it's disappointing to have a cloudy overcast day when we're hoping for a nice day. But, cloudy and overcast can make for good pictures, too. Like, perhaps, some dramatic, moody pictures? See what you can do. Have fun! Vivian N.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I MISS the Pacific coast! I had the most amazing time out there last summer! Unfortunately it was raining the day we visited Haystack Rock - your picture is great! Makes me want to go back!

    ReplyDelete