July 3, 2010

Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/400
Av( Aperture Value ) 5.0
ISO Speed 100

Vista House

View of vista house from the Portland Women's Forum lookout. It finally stopped raining, so I took a ride down the gorge. Seems everyone else had the same idea. I shot this same scene almost 7 months ago. I couldn't resist trying it again with the new lens in a different season. Standing there takes your breath away no matter which season!

9 comments:

  1. Such a huge view...really beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is very breath taking. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot! Would love to visit there and see the views from those windows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! That's gorgeous! What beautiful sights you have out there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shot Yolanda! I haven't made it to that spot yet. Great view!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always loved different views of the Vista House. This is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favorite places! Great shot.

    ReplyDelete