July 10, 2010

Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/400
Av( Aperture Value ) 4.0
ISO Speed 100

Hug Point

I made it to this cove and back just before the tide rose. Wouldn't be the worse thing in the world to be trapped here. Another foggy day at the coast. Sunshine, clouds, fog, rain - the Oregon coast is an extraordinary place. It's where the mountains and forest touch the ocean. It can't be explained, or understood. I sat on this beach for a long time today.

7 comments:

  1. Nice, Yolanda. You are not only an accomplished photographer but an energetic hiker too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful photograph again Yolanda.
    Costas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what a see here great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful to be able to spend quality time on this beach, with all the natural beauty! Vivian N.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know exactly what you mean about the Oregon coast. I fell head over heels in love with it the moment I saw it. I never wanted to leave and I still dream of retiring there someday. I think you are right about not being able to explain it - it simply has to be experienced.

    Beautiful shot today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been here. I've spent time just sitting here. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting textures with the light and dark, Yolanda. I've been to the Oregon coast, lovely primal forest and rocks.

    ReplyDelete