February 16, 2010

Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/500
Av( Aperture Value ) 16.0
ISO Speed 100

The lonely bench

This is what happens when I go out unprepared... I definitely needed to get out shooting today. Even though it was snowing, and gray (again)... the last few days have been extremely busy with some friends visiting me from out of town.

I ventured out with a camera that was completely out of battery power, and SD card pretty much full. Of course I discovered this much too late, and clicked what was left of my limited resources at Toledo Botanical Gardens in the snow. So this was it! My shot for the day. Next time I will be more prepared, but for now, reluctantly, the lonely bench gets the post.

5 comments:

  1. I think gray skies are my favorite kind of lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some days go better than others. You of all people know this. I like the lone bench against the white of the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photo really conveys loneliness. That was the first thing that came to mind when I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though it's a lonely bench, I really love this picture! I love the angle and the snow falling!

    ReplyDelete