Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/50Av( Aperture Value ) 20.0
ISO Speed 100
High Level Bridge
This Monochrome concept came from Aileni at The Monochrome Weekend
The intent is to try to take and publish one photo a day. Not sure how this will work out, but I'm hoping by posting my photographs, I will improve my skills, by pushing myself to try something new - like a new technique, experimental camera settings, post production tricks, or simply tell a story. I am currently shooting with a digital Canon Rebel T1i.
Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/50
Ooh! I like the perspective on this one a lot! Well done!
ReplyDeleteI'm really enjoying the feel of this pic! Makes me want to take a walk under here and jump up into the base and walk along the edge in the sunlight. Great lines~
ReplyDelete♥it
Great shot! Sharp all the way through, and an interesting foreground adds a lot!
ReplyDeleteI was shooting under a bridge myself today. It'll be my post in the next few days. I really like this. The big, beefy steel supports, the grit in the foreground, all very very nice.
ReplyDeleteThis is the second under-bridge shot I've seen in two days. I really like the perspective and the bold shadows and highlights. Very nice!
ReplyDeleteGreat sense of mass and strength.
ReplyDeleteSo strong and powerful, and yet there are such seemingly delicate patterns in the structure. I like this very much.
ReplyDeleteExcellent. The strength of the bridge shown by a small but significant section.
ReplyDeleteStrength and intricacy. The strength you have conveyed through the bridge support leg, and the intricacy you show through the pattern of the cross beams supporting the roadway above. Excellent. Having read about your journey with cancer, it seems appropriate - strength and intricacy are both useful tools in that journey. Keep well.
ReplyDelete