
Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/500
Av( Aperture Value ) 5.6
ISO Speed 100
Buds and Bokeh
Another late post... I've been trying to recover from a surgery this week, and also still suffering some unpleasant side effects. My treatments have been put on hold for a week so that I can recover properly. Unfortunately I'm sleeping through parts of the day, and unable to move around very quickly.
Meanwhile, I'm grateful for my friends who stop by to see me and spend time with me! Your company lifts my spirits when I get consumed by cabin fever! Also for those who don't live close, I am grateful for your correspondence and phone conversations! I'm just trying to get through this rough March and look forward to feeling human again!

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHang in there! Whether your posts are late or on time we will still enjoy them!
ReplyDelete*Had to delete the previous comment because I obviously need more coffee and can't spell!! LOL*
That looks like you applied the orton effect. Fantastic shot!
ReplyDeleteVery nice shot! Sorry to hear you had a rough week. Hang in there. Let me know if there's anything I can do!
ReplyDeleteI love this shot. I came over on this week's monochrome weekend and wanted to say more... this shot is a bit like how things are at times... you focus where you need to, the rest stays blurred in the background til you are ready to shift your focus... sending loving, healing thoughts, as I'm sure many others do who maybe don't say so.
ReplyDelete