Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/125Av( Aperture Value ) 18.0
ISO Speed 100
St. Patrick's Day
Tonight we tried to avoid the St. Pat's festivities and go sit down for a dinner that didn't consist of potatoes and corned beef... ucck. Not feeling my best, I didn't want to be around the crowds of people dressed in green drinking green beer with their annual St. Pat's day jackass license. So Italian it is! I've never been here before, and I was pleasantly surprised! I admit, I do miss the days of green beer and bag pipes; but maybe next year when I'm feeling more festive for the wearin' of the green, I'll be tipping a few Guinness!

Did you use a polarizer, or a GND filter?
ReplyDeleteYay, Rosie's! Great food! It's a Toledo classic, though I think that location is the only one left - there used to be a ton.
ReplyDeleteI hear ya about the drunken crowds - no thanks! I spent my evening at a Panera in Ann Arbor playing Scrabble, lol!
I may, however, indulge in a once-a-year Guinness later tonight! ;)
I like the arches. It reminds me of a bridge that I took some pictures of yesterday.
ReplyDeleteNice exposure :)
ReplyDeleteI love the diagonal lines, leads me to the Restaurant's Sign...
Italian would have been fine with me. Corned beef isn't one of my favorites either, but I have to admit my wife did a pretty good job on it. Good for you for laying off the green anything.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Pictures.. All...
ReplyDeleteCostas
Thanks for comments everyone! @Andrew: It was fairly bright this time of the day and so I dropped the exposure compensation to -1 on the camera (didn't even meter it - just shot once). Other than that, very minor tweaks in Lightroom. No filters, practically SOOC :) It was just the luck o' the Irish for the ideal settings - (or just a good guess)!
ReplyDelete