March 20, 2010

Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/500
Av( Aperture Value ) 6.3
ISO Speed 100

First Day of Spring

Not as warm as the past few days, but I did manage to get out with a friend to one of my favorite places to shoot, the Toledo Botanical Garden. Apparently I missed my fellow blogger and friend, Toledonative at the garden, and it seems we had about the same photographic eye today. Since she posted before me, I posted something she did not to keep a variety! I think I've been to TBG at least three times this week. Oh well, it's close to home and lots of wildlife and beauty!

6 comments:

  1. Can't believe we didn't call each other before we went to TBG! I figured you wouldn't be going there as you went the day before. Oops!

    I love the colors in the first shot! Very nice. And the squirrel is very cute! I was looking forward to seeing your swan shot, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color in the first shot. The second shot......well he's a little nutty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh. Friendly-looking squirrel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice - and love that squirrel shot! Came over from Mike's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read your "about me" in the side bar. I will be praying for you as you continue on your journey of healing - recovery - hope. Blessings...

    ReplyDelete