May 16, 2010

Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/2500
Av( Aperture Value ) 5.0
ISO Speed 100


Piracy

I thought it was funny my husband was wearing this pirate t-shirt while rigging up the boat today. It was a great weekend to get the boat in the water, and it should be ready for sailing Lake Erie by next week!

6 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing lake Erie - sailed by pirates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! Nice boat. You won't have to worry about pirates next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great combo of photos to tell a story~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shirt! It's perfect!

    How lucky you are to have a boat, a place to sail it, and someone to work on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun!!! That shirt cracks me up! I hope you two have a great time sailing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet you and your husband could conquer all the scurvy dogs on the lake.

    ReplyDelete