May 22, 2010

Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/60
Av( Aperture Value ) 1.4
ISO Speed 100


Orgy

OK, there's a story... I had forgotten what these flowers were called (rhododendron - I know this now). I called Justin over to ask, "what are these flowers called again?" and looking over my shoulder onto the computer screen, he quickly replied - "oh, that's an orgy!" Which prompted the whole room to stop talking and turn around. I said, "that's not an orgy; what are they called?" "It's an ORGY!" Now that got the room's attention. He finally said they were rhododendrons... Ah, Justin - silly.

7 comments:

  1. The bee is awesome and they look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Quick thinking, I like his style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photograph Yolanda.
    Costas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yowza - what a funny comment to go with a beautiful rhody! Saw the image on Mike's blog and had to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful orgies you have! Giggle.

    Our rhododendrons are absolutely full and lush this year. Must be all the rain.

    I love that you caught the bee in yours!!!

    ReplyDelete