Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/40Av( Aperture Value ) 1.4
ISO Speed 100
Street Dancer
I asked him if I could photograph him while he danced. He certainly did put on a show by himself in this alley. I like that he didn't care that he was dancing by himself, not caring who watched, or judged. He had his own style and his own music, echoing there in his own personal dance studio alley.
This Monochrome concept came from Aileni at The Monochrome Weekend

That's great he let you take his picture! I ♥ people that can dance to the beat of a different drum!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome. I like how the setting looks with him chilling there. I bet he's pretty freaking good, too.
ReplyDeleteAlso, Community is the best thing to happen to TV in the last decade. The paintball episode was epic funny.
Interesting photo, Yolanda. I like that he's blurred, showing motion, and the graffiti all around gives it a sense of being an urban setting.
ReplyDeleteGreat photograph.
ReplyDeleteCostas
Back lighting is GREAT. I like the appearance of movement too.
ReplyDeleteI love this. You captured the movement so well.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot :)
ReplyDeleteI love this slice of life...truly in the moment!
ReplyDeleteDance obviously matters to him. I like the feeling in this shot.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great photo op and a perfect moment in time in black and white. I like it!
ReplyDelete