May 8, 2010

Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/50
Av( Aperture Value ) 8.0
ISO Speed 100

Mallard Lake

A bit late on my post, but this will be my contribution to Weekend Reflections. Mallard Lake is a section of Oak Opening Metropark.

*This reflection is inspired by Weekend Reflections thanks to James at Newtown Area Photo. Click on the link to see other wonderful reflection shots!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful reflections Yolanda.
    Costas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic reflection! I love this wonderful quaint bridge - and it's reflection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot of Mallard Lake! I love the reflections. I'm so glad we have the Metroparks here in Toledo - so much inspiration for us both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can really see an improvement in your photography since you started. The butterflies are stunning.

    This photograph has a Japanese type of quality. It's just stunning.

    I'm so glad that you took the 365 challenge, and have come such a long way. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great reflections! You've helped me to start looking for reflections when I'm taking photos! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete