Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/1000Av( Aperture Value ) 5.6
ISO Speed 100
A Night at the Races
It's Wednesday night race night at North Cape Yacht Club. It was a beautiful evening to be out on the lake. Part of me is jealous that I'm not out there, but like I mentioned in previous post from yesterday - I'm not a racer.. Oh well. Besides, I had to come home to watch American Idol - it's the final show, and I have to see who wins! Go Crystal!

Wow. Stunning shot. Just stunning.
ReplyDeleteI'd write more but I have to go watch Idol and see if Crystal wins!
Nice framing of the subject.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome to drop by
http://levonneandjohnscaliforniaodyssey.blogspot.com/
Love that shot! Interesting composition
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful - they race every Wednesday? What a wonderful photo op! I've never been on a sailboat, but I've heard they take a lot of work. Still, they look so peaceful and fun.
ReplyDeleteLove the framing with the trees!! Great shot!
ReplyDeleteLove it.
ReplyDeleteThat's a very nice scene. I like the way it's framed by the trees and the sky is beautiful. I took some pictures of a sail boat on a lake yesterday but the sky looked terrible. It's amazing what a big difference a blue sky makes.
ReplyDeleteGreat framing here. What a shot!
ReplyDelete